Doctor Who: The Age of Steel
Basic Plot: The Doctor, Rose, and Mickey attempt to stop the Cybermen.
- What the hell was that? Good question. Ah ok. Part of the TARDIS.
- Rose’s Dad is Gemini. Saw that coming to be honest.
- For some reason the exaggerated marching of the Cyberman amused me.
- That would be kind of freaky to see yourself killed. Poor Rickey and Mickey.
- Seems Lumic wasn’t so eager to become a Cyberman himself, huh? Typical.
- Poor Mickey, always getting kicked around. ‘Bout time he stood up for himself.
- Jackie the Cyberman. Creepy.
- Got to like Mrs. Moore’s toys.
- Hard choice between killing a few to save many.
- Poor Mrs. Moore.
- Lumic is now Cyber Controller.
- Heh. I love the Doctor communicating how to find the solution to Mickey.
- What is it with Rose and Balloons? Okay Zeppelins in this case.
- Mickey decides to stay to help finish up with the Cybermen,
I’d been eagerly awaiting this episode since I read the various posts and blogs about this episode from people in the
I'm going to kind of miss Mickey.