Doctor Who “The Girl in the Fireplace”
Plot: The Doctor visits 18th-century
- Interesting spaceship
- Heh. Mickey’s excitement.
- Mickey Smith, meet the universe.
- Interesting way to get from one time period to another.
- Well that explains the pre-title sequence comment about the Doctor protecting her since she was a little girl.
- Heh. She lays a pretty good one on the Doctor.
- Using people to repair the ship. Ew.
- Look what the cat dragged in: The Oncoming Storm. Heh.
- Love the tie and sunglasses on the Doc.
- So they think her 37 year old brain will be compatible to replace their control circuit.
- Yeah, well I’m the Lord of Time. *snerk*
- The Doctor forgot about the time slippage, unfortunately.
- SS Madame de Pompadour. Well that explains that.
I’d been hearing about this episode from friends and associates both in the
I definitely have noted a more lighthearted trend in the recent Doctor Who episodes compared to the series with Eccleston.
Rating: 7.5/10ETA: Fixed code error